Asian Tour | European Tour | General | PGA | PGTI | USGA | WGAI | WGC | LPGA | Olympics | Open | Corporate Events | Friend's Albums | My Albums
Asian Tour | European Tour | General | PGA | PGTI | USGA | WGAI | WGC | LPGA | Olympics | Open | Corporate Events | Add an Event
/ Blogs / GOLF DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANTS
by AV GOLF INTERNATIONAL
Created on 13 May 2013
Last Post on 07 Jan 2015
Golf course feasibility study / reportPosted by AV GOLF INTERNATIONAL on 13 May 2013
Before the initiation of a golf project, prior understanding of the potential financial and commercial viability of the proposed facility ensures an opportunity for greater success.
- What is the population within a 20-mile radius of the proposed site?
- How many other public and private courses / golf facilities are in the vicinity?
- What is the projected volume of play and fees?
- What are the projected operating expenses?
- Have any courses in the area failed? Why?
- Are employment levels and per capita income at suitable levels?
- What is the cost?
- Is the project practical or impractical?
- Will it be profitable (short term as well as long term consideration) ?
- Will it be sustainable?
- What is the market?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the project?
- What will the impact be?
- What will be the effect on the environment?
- What legal considerations exist?
- What are the personnel, training and skill consideration?
- Introduction: Explains the prospective project, About the developers and what culture they bring towards the project.
- Executive Summary: It contains info on Site Factors, Demographics, Market Competition, Play Potential, Financial Summary and a Conclusion.
- Project Overview: About the proposed project, its location, conceptual plan.
- Market Area & Opportunity Overview: Defining the Market, Demographic Overview, Key Economic Factors, Climate, Golf Market Supply and Demand Indicators.
- Golf Market Competitive Analysis: Competitive Assessment Review, Competitors Market Position.
- Financial Overview: Proposed Fee Schedule, Cash Flow Statement, Fixed Expenses.
- Recommendations: Summarizing all of the previous feasibility study steps, the recommendations and findings can shape the outcome of a project proposal and suggest ways to make the project better.
AV Golf International